.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hi there…

…I just got home from work and I thought that I would pop in and say hello. I know that I’ve been rare this weekend but I’ve been extremely tired lately. I guess it’s the tumor. It hadn’t been really effecting me up until now. I felt a tad on the ill side all weekend. On top of that, I think that I actually caught the kitten’s cold.

Oh, did I tell you that the cat’s vet bill, with medicines and a feline leukemia test all came to $120? I had to give the cat the medicine, for that much cash you'd think they'd give the cat a shot, just to save me from being shredded by those razor sharp kitty claws. When I heard that...I was provoked into persnicketiness. Persnicketiness is sort of like PMS, only not as severe. With persnicketiness, you can walk away from a fight and still go on to have a somewhat nice day. With PMS, it’s not going to happen. Anyway, I spent a lot of money on the cat with no name.

You know, I haven’t had any time to play with this computer too much…I bet there's a lot of stuff that I'm totally ignorant of. So, tell me...what do these computers do? I bet if I try, I can find a way to make music play...I’ll find something, even if it’s just the songs on an online record shop. But…if you guys know of a better way, please let me know! I’ll be right back I have to see if I can find ANYTHING to listen to. It’s 2:38 EST AND I’LL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES. If there’s anyone out there, I’d appreciate it if you left, in the comments thingie...a way to listen to music online, Thanks…I’ll be back in a few minutes.

OK...it's been a few hours but I'm back. I was trying to get music to play. I must have been blocked out of Limewire...it just kept taking me to one of my security sites. I don't know why and I don't know what I could do to stop it. Anyway, when I finally gave up, I tried to do the ones at Amazon...you used to be able to listen to the entire song, now you only gert a snippet. So, the stream thing came just in time. I'm signed up to a free thing called XM Radio Online. I found a 70's station and I'm lsitening to that...so thanks you guys...I have music!

I wouldn't have dared tried this crap with my old computer. It probably would have exploded. I still have to get some stuff off of that thing....I was in such a big hurry to set this one up that I didn't save the stuff off of the old one. I still have it...it sat on the kitchen floor for a couple days before I came up with a place to put it. I think I'm ging to start throwing things away big time. I have stuff up in the attic that's been accumulating for 10 years. I need to send Rick his stuff and see if there's anything that I HAVE to have. I doubt it, it's been 10 years and I haven't missed it yet. Of course, last year my Christmas tree did come up missing...but I needed a new tree anyway. The sad part was that I lost all of my ornaments. I had been collecting them since the kids were little...and from all over the world. I think my son had to have thrown it all away but he denies it. There really isn't any other explanation. It's like the kitchen curtains only with the Christmas stuff, I don't think he knew what was going on. But...I certainly think there's a story behind the disappearance of my kitchen curtains.

Southern Nights is playing now...I haven't heard that in ions. Hearing the music makes me wonder what else I'm missing. Can I watch TV on this thing? What else does it do? I want to watch movies...can I do that? I got this great high definition screen and I want to use it. Now there's a good old Paul Simon song...My Little Town. I had that album.

Damn...it's getting light out. I think that I should probably go to sleep now. OK...that's what I'm gonna do then. If you guys can think of anything else that I can do with a brand new computer...could you please let me know?

Oh! Thanks for the music!

Meg






Meg

13 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Checkout Limewire Meg, you can download music from there :-)

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you girly-girl! I'm off to Limewire and hopefully, I can listen to music as I write my post this morning...I'm still wide awake and it's 5:46. OK then, off I am!

Meggers

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

What am I missing? It's all web spy stuff that I don't understand.

:(:(:(

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Bhavin said...

Try online streaming radio's. There are many out there.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK...I'm trying that now.

Thanks

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Bhavin said...

Its too late to be awake?? why dont you try and catch some sleep

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG!!!!! I just found I Dream of Jeannie reruns...all of them! I'm watching them in order...starting with the first one now! I love my computer! What else does it do?

Meg

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

lol you are precious Megs LOL

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeking stories about revenge for a book that I'm writing (I have a publisher). I'd love stories on getting revenge on an ex, lover, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, etc., long & short tales, crazy, funny, sad or sweet. In case your story works for my book, I'd love to contact you with more details. And I'm happy to keep your name anonymous if you prefer.

Please write me if you're interested and have a story to tell. You can email me at: revengetales@gmail.com

Thanks so much! eva
P.S. Please feel free to forward this -- thank you!!

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there she goes! She found the old re-runs!
It was nice knowin' ya Meg!

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Lara,

My son said that if I was directed to the security site when I tried to get to LimeWire...I must have had something added to the puter that's stopping me from getting to LimeWire...he said it's a great site. Sooo...I'm gonna find out what I did and see if I can undo it. Thanks! Oh...and thank you too, Paval! You two have changed my entire way of playing computer!

Meg

May 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful with limewire. It was found to allow others to access ALL files on a computer (they just had a newsreport about it).
So if you want to protect your computer, I wouldn't go with Limewire (unless you have a mac)

May 15, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

AH! That's why my puter wouldn't let me go there! Puter try to help Meg.

Meg

May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home