.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!?!?!!!

I received another email…

…from the Whacky Headed Ho that likes to screw married men. I wasn’t going to give it the slightest bit of attention because it’s so obviously meant to be cruel and hurtful to Solaris but I was able to find out that it was a lie so I don’t mind posting it. Solaris also knows it’s a lie because we checked with one of her in-laws. We had a 4 way conversation going on between people in 4 states. You’ll be happy to know that some of Solaris’ in-laws aren’t as happy about their son hanging out at a certain bimbo's adobe. It seems as though there is one particular female in Hubby’s family who doesn’t like the idea of Jeff “lying with dogs over there in Airmont!” Those are HER words…not mine. I wouldn’t be so kind.

Anyway, here is the email that Colleen Lombardi sent to me today…it’s ONE of them anyway…I’ll have to get the other one later:

Thanks - I can't quite figure you out Meg - You know whoever called you that night was someone that you have never spoken to so how could you say it was me - you have never met me yet you have so much anger against someone you know nothing about and you stand and defend the accusations of Solaris who obviously means nothing to you - Maybe you need to redirect your energy -
Anyway - you can let Solaris know that I had her cat put to sleep - I wasn't having that thing in my house pissing all over my stuff -


You'll have to tell her yourself. I wouldn't be so cruel...unless it was to a slug like you. From here on in, I am deleting any and all correspondence from you…unopened, unread and un-thought of. Swine bitch that you are. Don't waste your time, I won't be reading anymore of you dribble. See you on the blog.

The other email that IT sent came first so I’m not breaking my promise not to read anymore of the bimbo’s mail.

OK…I just got home from shopping and I bought a few things that require a screwdriver. JQ…I NEED you! I really, really do.

Speaking of my buddy J, I’m curious about something. JQ…and any other men who care to comment…what do you guys think about a “person” who would send such an email hoping that the information would get to Solaris? For some reason, the hideous piece of slug guts is obsessed with me and she can’t stay away from this blog. So…she WILL be reading what you all say. OK folks…men AND women…what do you all think of Colleen Lombardi?

Oh…and Jeff, what you did was almost decent. There…I didn’t say a word about the email.

Also, I want to say hello to my new friend. You did a very good thing today. You’re soooooo right, she didn’t deserve any of it. You have no idea how much it all meant to her. Thanks again…and call me again anytime!

Well, I have to go and clean something. Earlier today I was sitting at the computer getting ready to answer the first email from my number one fan…the haggard Lombardi skank. The next thing I knew, I was waking up…at my desk…sitting straight up in my chair. Apparently I fell asleep sitting at my desk for 3 hours. Yesterday I fell asleep standing up. Apparently I can sleep standing up and not fall down. I don't know why and I'm not sure how I can make that pay off, but I can do it. OK…I’m gonna go be mischievous for a little while.

OMG!!! I JUST NOTICED THAT MY WORD PROCESSOR SPELL CHECKER CORRECTS WORDS AS I TYPE! I HAD NO IDEA!!! This is so cool, I’m typing really sloppy but it’s working!

Wow!!!!

Tell me…what else DOES this thing do?

-Stunned in Georgia

6 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

She is a total bith. She had the cat put to sleep because it was peeing on her things?

You know, cats have sense. I guess the cat knew a cunt when she saw one.

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

Jeff must be very proud of you Colon, as must his family.
Clearly stealing Sol's hubby was not enough, what is it about loose woman that makes them also want to steal the wifes life?
Are you so incredibly insecure that you must destroy all traces of Sol, one thing you can never take is the years they were married, you can never take away his yearnings to be her husband, you can never take away the youth of love and happiness they had, you will never have any of these, is that why you are so bitter.
The years may not have been easy for you but this path of revenge will take you to the pit of Hell, and if Jeffs current outlook on life is anything to go by he will get out before you drag him down.

May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg you are right. I don't think I have ever met a gentleman who would allow himself to be within 10 thousand feet of such a travesty of the fairer sex.

Coincidentally,

Jeff

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

How upsetting and stupid.

This thing of a being or this... this... WACKY headed ho LOLOLOL should realize that there is life "behind the scenes" of a blog. How the hell would she even know what our level of friendship is?

May 24, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Ah Meg, it may not be long now...

You know I've taught my son about the different screwdrivers and got him a smaller (finishing) hammer and he has helped me assemble bookcases. He can now hammer in a nail really well by himself.

Oh he helped me spackle (fill in water damage holes) in my shower and paint on a coat of Killz sealer.

Again, it's all under close supervision and with instruction.

I'm so glad I'm on your mind so much Meg, likewise.

As for my thoughts on Colleen's continued harassment and cruel emails. It is beyond clinical obsession that needs medical attention. I don't understand how this could further her relationship with Jeff. I would find it impossible to have a relationship with someone obsessed with vengeance against my ex. Wow, that's right she is not my wife, she's my ex, wheeeeee. Meg, we don't have to hide our true feelings. But I am kind of a private discrete person.

It would be one thing if a new gf responded to a provocation or problem I was having with my ex. But to dwell on her without provocation would not serve our growth in a new relationship. Any new relationship I would have would be to put my ex behind me, not to have continued reminders.

Then there is the cruelty, although I may joke about it, there are lines to be drawn. The phony pregnancy and now the phony cat death is just so low, too low. My wife was terribly cruel to me, but I'm not going to allow her to continue to abuse me by falling into a cycle of cruelty and vengeance. In my experience it does more damage to the perpetrator than the recipient.

Why would Collen want to waste her time and life pursuing Solaris and how does that help her with Jeff? She won't understand why Jeff leaves when he's fed up being reminded of the mistake he made leaving Solaris. If Colleen truely wants to keep Jeff, and enjoy her life, she'll forget about Solaris.

Colleen is on a fool's mission, re-victimizing the victim is just something you are not going to get anyone's support on. Even trying to justify your intervention into a marriage is pretty much a lost cause. There are some battles that just aren't winnable. And worse yet Colleen's doesn't even make sense. It is not helping herself in any way.

May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She didn't Really put the cat to sleep did she? Meg, you are a magnificent friend. Anytime you say the word and Co-Ho is on my site!

May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home