.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Have you ever been...

...to UrbanDictionary.com? I stuck a few words up on that thing a while back. I had forgotten about it but I came across it again today. I had totally forgotten about this 'un:


Co-porker

A co-porker is a female who enjoys sleeping with married men at work. They can hardly be called a co-worker as that would imply that work is being accomplished. Rather, they spend their time porking. Co-porkers are usually trashy and have herpes.

"My husband treats his office like most men treat a pick-up bar. He always seems to find the office co-porker within two weeks of beginning a new job."

"Colleen is the office co-porker, go ahead and take a shot at her, the rest of us already have."

Damn, I'm a bitch.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home