.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OK...I added the rest of the email conversation to the bottom of the post below this one. Follow it if you can and tell me what you think.

Now I'm going to write something new...BRB.

"...I don't care how many girls you've dated...

...you ain't lived until you've had your tires rotated by a red headed woman. Tight skirt and strawberry hair...whatcha got baby hidin' under there.."

I'm getting ready to go out. FUCK this house!

See ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Well I hope you got out and had fun. I've been pretty cooped up in my own house lately, so I feel your frustration.

August 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home