.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Well my daughter’s gone…

…and that makes two members of my family that are hooked on Starbucks. I admit that it’s good…but c’mon! Who wants to get in a car and drive all the way ANYWHERE before you’ve had coffee? I don’t drink coffee because it tastes good…if that were the case I’d learn to enjoy Pepsi again. I drink it so that I CAN drive. But my father and my daughter are both hooked on their daily jolt of caffeine that, apparently only Starbucks serves.

And who would want to pay that much? Annie, I understand. She can be a bit of a snob. She certainly has good taste. But my father is a cheap son of a gun. He easily spends more than a hundred bucks a month at Starbucks and as he would say…"That would pay a bill!” I went with Annie to Starbucks and she insisted that I get something and I already had MY coffee for the day…I didn’t go with her early in the morning. By the time I went with her…it was hot and time for a Green Tea Frappucino. My daughter prefers something else…what it is doesn’t matter because she has them pour a shot of something into it that makes it SUCK! I know I said that I didn’t drink it for the taste but I do drink it…because it is rather palatable…it isn’t a repugnant taste. What my daughter puts in her coffee…or her Frappucino…makes it taste really, really bad.

OMG! I just heard some dickhead say, in response to the question, “How could anyone defend Michael Vick?”…that "No one is defending his ACTIONS!” Well DUH! This sickens me. How anyone could even imagine a scenario where a man like Vick could be in decent people’s living rooms where family dogs lie at the feet of their families? When you put him on TV…that’s what you do. I think that once these people behave in some irresponsible, reckless and sadistic manner…the option of hero should be off the table.

He said that his behavior was “immature”. No…immaturity is a little boy sticking his tongue out at the little girl in the next desk. What he did was a crime. It was criminal behavior and the type of criminal behavior that CRIMINALS decry. Now we’re gonna hear idiots quoting his dumb ass saying that “Michael Vick is just immature…you know, boys will be boys.” They’ll find someway to release the psycho from any and all responsibility and someone will make a LOT of money. I think that any decent inmate would be pleased to handle the puppy killer…even WITHOUT me to pay his commissary fees.

DOGS?!?!?! The one animal that wants nothing more out of life than to take care of you? And they do take care of us…don’t they? I couldn’t sleep so soundly without my dog. I know that no one's getting close to my house without that dog barking like a maniac. Even after I open the door, that dog isn’t stopping until I close it. No one's gonna easily get past that dog because a dog would give it’s very own life for you…if it had ANY opportunity to do so. What a hideous betrayal…I can’t imagine what those dogs went through and I hate that I have to live knowing that such horrific things are allowed to happen by those who walk amongst us.

My dog is at my feet as I type this. I couldn’t get rid of his big dog ass if I wanted to. But you learn early on that your dog is your friend. That animal will never, ever leave you…and all it asks in return is a little kibble and water. Immature little boys love dogs…they don’t hang them, electrocute them or stick them in rape boxes. Wicked, evil, criminals do things like that. That’s grown up felonious behavior is what that is. No immature little boy would ever do such things to a dog. When they do...they grow up to be serial killers. I wonder what adults who torture animals graduate to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

I hope he never gets to play football again.

One thing is for sure. My dog is like my children to me. He tries to take care of them like a big brother would too. He was actually the inspiration for my first tattoo.

August 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Robb,

You're sooooo damned right, of course. I woke up to the news this morning and there it was again. Right now I have the misfortune of living in Vickville and I just can't get away from this crap.

What I wrote up there is not at all indicative of how angry I am at what that man did. Even I was impressed with his thug ass until this happened! (Make no mistake, I was, am and always will be a Bears fan, but I do like to see a great quarterback.) Think of the great SPORTSMEN we have known over the decades...Walter Payton, Michael Jordan, Ron Santo, Hank Aaron...I could go on and on. Can you imagine ANY of these men torturing man's best friends? Of course not! That's because it's not sportsmanlike behavior...it's CRIMINAL and inhumane. All Pete Rose did was bet on a baseball game or two. I went to the Baseball Hall of Fame. In the museum section they have a room of stats and on the wall with the hit stats, Rose is at the top of most lists and very, very close to the top of the rest of them. He was a great player. But we haven't let him anywhere near a game. Damn...I'm getting mad again and I can't afford to do that with this aneurysm in my brain. Aw hell, let me just write another post. See ya when I'm done.

Meg

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

A female saying I'm right...wow...I'm not used to that! :)

I live in Vickville too, but I am from the DC area, so I'm a Virginia Tech fan too. I'll admit that he was great in college. I was a big Vick fan then. As soon as he decided to go to the NFL, I knew he wasn't mature enough to make that jump. What I didn't know was that his thug mentality would stay with him even after making all that money. I guess a bad person is a bad person no matter what.

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

A female saying I'm right...wow...I'm not used to that! :)



LOL, it doesn't matter how crazy the idea...if it's in my head...it WILL exit my mouth (or in this case, my keyboard)...that's part of my charm:)

August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home