.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hi there!!!

I went to the grocery store today so my fridge is full of fruit. I have blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, grapes and kiwi. Oh…I almost forgot the grapes. Except for the grapes…I have corresponding flavored yogurt to go with each of the fruits. Even kiwi has a matching yogurt…but grapes don’t. I don’t know why…they just don’t. That’s OK…I can eat my grapes straight.

The grandbabies are supposed to come over this weekend so I had a great excuse to buy some candy. Actually…I bought a LOT of candy. I doubt that you would believe me if I told you that I had Goobers AND Raisinets, Mounds Bars, M&M’s, Whoppers, Sno-Caps. Oh…and a clearance item, SpongeBob Squarepants Gummy Krabby Patties. If a candy with SpongeBob in the name couldn’t make it in the candy world today, those must have been some pretty Krappy Patties. Anyway, I thought that I would probably have to back up that candy claim.

So…here’s the candy dish:



Ooh...just sitting here looking at the picture starts me jonesing for the Sno-Caps. Damn...the Goobers would taste pretty good right now, too.

My bed is on it's way here and I'm getting really damned excited about that. I don't know why I'm so happy about that...it appears as though my daughter will be the first person to spend the night in it with me. But that's OK...she smells better than a man would smell. I like to look for the silver lining whenever I can.

I'm having some rather odd symptoms from that thing that bled in my brain. Nothing too hideous...just stupid things like numbness. My mouth is numb and my back is numb. I didn't notice my back was numb until I went to scratch an itch. Isn't that odd? I can't figure out how my back can be numb AND hurt at the same time. But I've also wondered why a dowager's hump can defy gravity but boobs can't. The body is an astonishing organism.

Well...it's 2:20 AM and I suppose it's a good time for me to hit the sack. I'd rather be hitting my new sack but I can hit the old sack for a few more nights. I'll be back in the morning...God willing!!!

See ya,

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

Sounds yummy Meg! We have some raspberry bushes that we planted so I can go out and pick some daily, such a treat. I hope you're reporting your symptoms to your doctor? We'd like you around for awhile.

August 03, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg, Call your doctor about your numb-ness, that is just too weird. Just want you to be healthy.

Love you.

August 03, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, I'll certainly call them about the numbness. I should have called them today but I didn't. I slept too darn late. My follow up appointment is in a couple of weeks so I'll be going back before the month ends. I would love to have someone rub my numb back...maybe tonight I will have someone to do just that!!!

August 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home