.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Here's one of my pregnant...

...dalmation mollys. Those fish get laid once and from that one night of passion they get pregnant over and over and over again!


Here's the aquarium so far...I have to find some good backing to put on it...it has to be the right colors. They didn't have any that I liked at PetSmart.


The algea eater and the zebra fish like to hide in the rocks:

This one caught the glimmer of one of the silver dollar fish...and I think I have a shot of a fish ghost peering out from the bush to the right:

Both of my molly's...fish of a scale, together they sail:

I could only post 5 at a time and I had a couple more that I wanted to show you...BRB.

Meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home