.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, August 03, 2007

There’s a guy…

…who was calling me constantly before I got sick. Since I’ve been in the hospital, he hasn’t called me much at all…my guess is that he knows that I won’t be going anywhere now since I’m afraid to drive so he doesn’t feel any need to call and check on me now.

The thing he’s forgetting is that I know men that like me and THEY have their own cars. I was sitting here for the past few days trying to figure out why he hasn’t been calling me. I did that for a while and then I got a phone call from one of my pretty boys that I haven’t heard from in a while.

I don’t know if you remember this or not but sometime last month there was a guy who came to my door late one night. He knocked on the door and my son answered it. When it happened, I didn’t know who it could have been. I thought it might have been this guy but my son said that the guy at the door had short hair. That confused me because this guy had really long hair. Today he called and said that he had cut his hair. He’s about the only guy who I would forgive for knocking on my door in the middle of the night because he’s a drummer in a band and when he and I were dating I told him he that could come by after his band was done playing for the night. I certainly didn’t want to go to a bar and hang out like a groupie chick.

Besides that…this guy is just so pretty that I can’t help myself. He’s the first guy that I dated after Rick left. I told this guy that Rick took all 3 of my Lord of the Ring’s movies and then a few days later there was a pretty bag in between my back door and the screen door. In the bag was the entire trilogy of all 3 movies. I thought that was so sweet. That's what a condiserate guy would do. An inconsiderate guy would stop calling me just when I needed him most. It shows me that he was calling so much because he wanted to keep tabs on me...not because he wanted me to feel good about the relationship.

This one has been nothing but gentlemanly and I can honestly say that he hasn't done one thing that I would consider selfish. He’s a bit younger than I am but he’s just as pretty as he can be. I forget how old he is…I think he’s about 6-8 years younger than I. He gets a huge silver star on his forehead for being so tall. He’s 6’ 6” tall…and I love that…it’s the perfect height for kissing.

So, guy #1 thinks that ignoring me will win him some points because I can’t go anywhere. Well, I won’t go anywhere…I’ll just sit here and wait for guy # 2 to come by tonight after he’s done playing the drums.

Tomorrow night we’re going to go out to see a movie. I haven’t decided what movie I’d like to see yet. What good movies are out there that would be good to watch?

I stayed up really late last night because I can’t seem to get my days and nights straightened out. Since I stayed up so late…I ended up sleeping rather late as well. That’s turned out to be a good thing because now I have to stay awake late enough for the tall cutey pie to come by. So now I’m waiting for the grandbabies to come by and then I’ll play with them for a while. Then, I’ll put them to bed and sleep with them until they fall asleep. When they do…I’ll get up and get ready to entertain the cutey pie dude.

Well, damn it. All of my candy was on the shelf over my desk and when I put my glass of water down on my desk…all of the candy fell on my head, one at a time. Those stupid M&M’s in the tubes carry some heft with them…one of them just bounced off my head. That’s all I need…a brain injury caused by M&M’s.

Well, now I have to start dinner for the wee munchkins…my son should be home with them soon. I’ll pop back in after the kids gob to bed and before the cutey pie comes over. It’s been so long since a guy has been over here that now I’m getting pretty excited. I hope it doesn’t cause my brain to do anything crazy. If you don’t hear from me soon…you might want to start checking the local hospitals.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home