.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

To take part in fake tit poll, scroll down and you'll find the poll on the left side below the other stuff on the left side.

Thanks for participating!

I really want to thank those of you who are answering this question for me...men and women. I asked people that I know...but you can never be sure what they really think so I really need the opinions of strangers!

Uh oh...I just got an email from a guy who asked a very good question:

"...depends, what do they look like now?..."

So, I think that I have to redo the poll question somehow. I'm going to add something...if I can figure out how to do that.

OK...I couldn't figure out how to change the first question so I added another one. Please, if you don't mind...answer them both as though they had nothing to do with each other.

Thanks again...I really appreciate this. I DID have cancer and I DID lose a LOT of weight which left me with a couple of problems. I did NOT have them removed...the weight loss just lowered them a bit:(:(:(

1 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

Incredible post....I didn't want your stories to end.

Thank you. : )

August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home