.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Your post under your "Infidelity for Dummies" blog inspired my post today.

I've got to read that...

...thing again and get to doing more work on it. Brad wrote an excellent post but there was one thing that I disagreed with. I mentioned it in the comments of that post but I'll elaborate on my assertion later.

My daughter just finished doing the dishes and we're going shopping. See ya!

Meg

I was in the shower when it occurred to me that I didn't leave a link to this guys post...duh:

http://bradwastingtime.blogspot.com/2007/08/cheating-husbands.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for thinking enough of my post to mention it on yours. I don't think we really disagree so much. I left a response to your comment.

Have fun shopping!

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It was really very good. We had fun shopping...now we're cooking chili...and doing it well.

I have a new problem that's freaking me out. My left arm is sore and one of the veins is all hard and messed up. I'm afraid that it's deep vein thrombosis which is treated with blood thinners which I don't want to take because of my aneurysm. Damn...and the doctor told me to stay calm. I'm really having a tough time staying calm.

Oh well...back to cooking!

Meg

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

Chili? Save some for me!

I came back to see if you "elaborated on your assertion" yet. I'm looking forward to it.

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

There's plenty of chili, my arm probably isn't the bad thing that I thought it was and I did do the elaboration thing.

Ciao!

August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home