.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My daughter just called me...

...from LAX. She'll be boarding her plane in less than an hour. I'm getting excited! I told her that if she sees some jack ass jump up shouting "Death to America", she shouldn't hesitate...she should just run over to them and take them out the best way she can.

I told her that if she's gonna go down, she should go down with a piece of those bastards between her nails or her teeth, whatever it takes. I told her to remember Todd Beamer, shout "Let's roll!" and that I'll write the book.

I sort of doubt those yahoos would go that route anymore, most Americans wouldn't sit back and co-operate and those fools always want to top their last endeavor so I'm pretty sure that the airplanes are safe...but you never know. Now I'll have to worry about her until she gets here. That's OK...I worry about the kids one way or another so it's just a different day, different worry.

She wants to sleep the whole way here which is probably what I would do but it is nice to see the Rockies during a daytime flight. She's already had two glasses of wine so she'll most likely be sleeping before she gets to the Rockies so I told her to at least look out for Big Bear. Her flight leaves LA at 1:15 and gets here at 8:34. So far it's on time.

Well, I need to get ready for her and take care of last minute details. I'm so pleased right now that I can barely contain myself. This is gonna be a great 5 days!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey freak! I see you!

August 22, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

I just wanted to leave you a comment to say hi. I like your blog. Your post under your "Infidelity for Dummies" blog inspired my post today.

August 22, 2007  
Blogger Robbin said...

Enjoy your visit with your daughter Meg, I'm so glad she is coming to visit!

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg, Have a freaking fantastic vacation with your daughter. How wonderful for you to get to spend some time together. Don't worry about us, we will be fine with you spending time away from us and with her. Although we might get a few meg-withdrawls, so if you could just pop in here from time to time and let us know what is happening. :)

August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home