.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is it me...

...or is there absolutely NO chance of meeting a guy online who doesn't plan the sex before you even meet him? I spoke to a guy that I heard from on that dating site...and during the conversation I mentioned my new bed. I didn't say anything sexual, I just like my new bed...period. I ended up sending a picture of it to him...once again, nothing sexual...it's just that I LIKE MY BED!!! And...I talk about it to anyone that I speak to for any length of time. The conversation lasted for an hour and I thought it was pleasant enough. He made a few mildly sexual allusions that I just let slide without comment. But...it did put me on guard. And then, today I get this email:

Hi Meg......how are ya?.....i really enjoyed talking to you on the phone....and I keep looking at your picture, then i keep looking at the picture of your bed......well.....then my mind starts to wonder and oh boy, i keep thinking of how nice it would be.......hmmmm....we need to have that glass of wine together!


What a social moron. Why on earth would I even get near a bottle of wine with a guy who says this after ONE conversation?

Jeez.

OMG...then Brad Pitt says this:

"The most important thing to me about that time was for Jen and me to figure out if… we didn’t want to go on with any outside influence: `Is this where we get off? Have we taken this as far as we wanted to go?’ Those questions had to be answered before an attraction to Angie could be answered. I don’t know how better to have handled it. The thing guiding me then was you don’t know how many days you have, and you need life to be everything you need it to be."

What a crock. Once another woman spreads her legs...the wife is at a disadvantage...she doesn't know it's a contest. Suck my dick, Brad.

Meg

And then this comes:

Meg, you mentioned a bed, only someone who reads your blog knows youlike it for non-sexual reasons. Anyone else would see a sexualconnotation in that. Meg, what the hell would you think if a guy sentyou a picture of himself and his new bed. Would you just assume he,like you, just liked his bed? LMAO I could just see ya...

I was afraid of that. Damn it. But I really would think the guy was just proud of his bed. I am a tad naive about some stuff.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Meg.

There is hope I met a man online and we talked for about a year as friends never mentioned sex. Then we met and have been seeing each other for almost three years!!!! Good luck. It takes a while to weed out all the wack jobs.

September 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah girl,

Apparently it takes 3 years...and counting.

Congrats on yours, though!

Meg

September 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oops, I said 3 years because I've been single for that long...not because you guys have been dating for 3 years. Oh...I have my new aquarium. It's bigger than I thought it would be. I expected one of those tower-like things but it's at least 4 feet long and 2 feet wide. I didn't know how big 55 gallons was. I do now. I got a great deal on the entire set-up...they gave it to me for $100 and the filter alone was $400. I don't know how much this set up would sell for new but if it wasn't in the thousands...I would have bought one new along time ago.

Now I get to clean it and fill it with water...and salt! I'm glad they threw in the book.

:):):)

September 11, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

Listen Meg - I was thinking - why don't you post a picture of your new bed next to your picture in your dating profile?

say something like, "who wants to be my tarzan amidst all this wood?

Lololol

September 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yikes. Remember the guy who pointed out the fact that fake boobs were the wrong bait for decent men? You'd be amazed at the numbers of people who ignore my profile "statement" where I say, "...I don't do adultery..."

At best I get married couples who seem to spend a LOT of time seeking a second woman. I never see a couple of men seeking a woman...ain't that a bitch?

September 11, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

Men online, and women too for that matter- let's face it- for many it's all in the fantasy realm! Sooo- some always go the sexual there and it's hard to know that ahead of time! Too funny- Sol!

September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home