.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm the only person...

...in this house who is awake. It's 8:40 am and I've been up for close to an hour. I guess I'll start to do my hair...or maybe I should wake up my daughter and see if she wants to do it. She keeps straightening my hair instead of curling it. I sort of like it, but somehow I think it's just not as good as it good be. Curls are nice.

Annie and I stopped at the Hustler Store on Sunset and looked around. They had some pretty cool t-shirts. One said, "You're boyfriend drinks so much because you're a bitch." One, in Chinese shaped English letters, said, All you can eat." They were cute and I would have gotten one but I already have enough trouble with guys assuming that I plan on fucking them at the end of the first date. All I need is a shirt that invites an even lower class of men, the class of men who read your shirt and assume that it's the real world. It's a fricking t-shirt. But I didn't feel like I could get the one I wanted, "All you can eat.", without having to shove off a freak here or there. That's just not worth it.

I hear someone using the plumbing upstairs. I need to get dressed to go to Venice Beach. Annie says it's really fun and they have something called an "Indian Circle" or something like that. I'll let you know when I get back.

Have a good day...I know I'll be putting forth every possible effort to do so. The other day when I was at Grauman's, the square with Robin William's prints said, "Carpe Diem!" Well, I'm going to carpe the diem staring....right.....NOW!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great trip you are having...sounds like alot of fun!
I was there almost 20 years ago and (good lord...20 yrs...where does the time go)...anyway....it was fun...I wouldn't want to live there(too much traffic for my liking)..but it was a great place to visit.
Hope you had a great day at Venice Beach!

Tracie

October 21, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

We sure did! I haven't been there before...it was great. And, it was a HUGE beach. I can't wait to show you guys the pics! Now we're looking forward to tomorrow am...and A NEW CAR!

Meggers

October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home