.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

As soon as I get home...

...I'll try to be a tad more specific, that is about what I figured out about me. I'm at a house with only a laptop and I can't work this fucker. But...I am having fun. I don't think it was all the guys I met that sucked...I'm starting to think it was me. Can you believe that? Damn.

One figured out a way to tell me that without annoying me. I like him. I usually blow men off but this one didn't give up. I'm glad.

But I swear to God...if he screws me I am going on some sort of rampage against men.

OK, I have to stop playing around with this computer because it's really stupid.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home