.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well, I'll be damned...

...remember the guy that I told you about last week who I dated a couple times before finding out that he was already involved in another relationship? Well, he was supposed to call and we were supposed to go out Monday night. When he didn't call, I was sort of annoyed but mostly just pleased that I didn't have to deal with that situation.

I was ready to drop him onto my list of "Already Been There" dudes when I heard my sister laughing out loud from the other room. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't explain why she was handing me the phone. I was getting irritated because she wanted me to take phone without knowing who it was. I finally just took the stupid phone and said, "Hello?"

It was that guy. The reason Marie was laughing so hard is that she had been talking to the guy for days thinking it was someone that SHE had met last week. It wasn't. It was the guy who I had been out with. Apparently, he can't tell us apart on the phone.

After we straightened that mess out, he invited me over to his house for a bar-b-que tonight. I was himming and hawing as I was thinking of something to say when he said, "Come on, it's the least you can do after I stopped seeing another woman for you." Wow. He was right, it's the very least that I can do.

Isn't that nice? Not the fact that he dumped the other chick for me, I don't really care THAT much...but it's nice that first of all, he was honest. Secondly, he did the right thing before taking things any further with me. That's probably the only way that I would ever know that a guy could be trusted so I like that it all happened this way. I can go into this relationship KNOWING that the guy can be trusted. That's a new thing for me. I've never been with a guy for any length of time before he either lied to me or cheated on me.

I'm not sure how to handle this strange behavior from a man. I'd like to figure it out, though. I'll start doing that tonight.

Of course, that means that I have to break my Bingo date with my sister but after chatting with MY date for the entire weekend, she owes me something.

When he finally got me on the phone, he said, "How do I know that THIS is you?" I told him to ask me a tough question...if I know the answer, it's me. If I don't, then it's my sister. Luckily, she didn't hear me say that although I'm sure she'll read it here sometime soon. (Sorry girl, that was funny to me.)

I just hope she gets the entire house clean before she reads this. I think I'll just stay online until she's done enough work and then I'll let her use the puter.

OK then, I think I have a date tonight! I'll have to get out of my long johns before I go out with the un-liar dude...and when I do, I'll come back here and make a video for you guys. I haven't done that in a while. (Ooh, I just reread this paragraph and realized that I made it look like all I had to do before the video was take off my long johns...I'll have to put some OTHER clothes on first.)

See ya soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home