.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm at work...

...this evening, 7 PM - 7 AM. I ran into a couple of nurses who saw the last movie that I worked in, Why Did I Get Married. They saw me so I know that I'm see-able this time. One of the nurses didn't even know that I was in the movie beforehand and she just happened to notice me. I have to go see that one myself.

The scene that I'm in is a diner scene with Jill Scott and her date. I'm sitting to the right of her date, the camera is to his left.

I had a nice holiday, plenty of food and lots of people around. My sister's ex boyfriend drove up here from Florida to spend the holidays with her. Call me kookie, but once someone dumps me, I wouldn't give him the time of day. My sister is much sweeter than I am when it comes to such things. I guess she takes after my Mom who I think had something to do with the I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing Coke commercial and always said that, "Crickets are our friends." I never bought that, crickets are big ugly bugs that I smash when I get the chance.

OK, I'm gonna go pretend that I'm working again.

Meggers

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

I hope your movie comes downunder, Ill drag my mates to go see it with me, but i knowwwwwwwwwww someone in the movie Ill say lol

November 22, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Hope you Thanksgiving was wonderful Meg.

November 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Lara,

Do! Let me know when you see me...I have to go see it soon myself.

Karin,

I did have a great Thanksgiving! I have a new boyfriend to be thankful for! That's always fun. And...he weighs close to 300 pounds...I DO like 'em big! And then I got to come to work and take care of people who are stuck in the hospital for the holiday...I always like being here on holidays. Even if I didn't get paid time and a half, I'd enjoy it.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well!

Meg

November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home