.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm spending the holiday...

...with my new dude. He's bar-b-queing, smoking and deep frying a bunch of manly meat. I have to jump in the shower and fix my measley contribution, develed eggs. I did chop up a bunch of toast and vegies last night...but that's not really cooking...it's mainly just doing the stupid work.

I like this one. He's huge and you know that I like them big. He used to play arena football so he's muscle huge, not fat huge. I'll see if I can sneak a picture. I have 6 shots left on the rolls from California so I'll get them finished and then I'll finally get them developed.

I am being called for...I'll be back soon.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

Hope you had a good one- holiday that is- or anything else you might like I guess! Take care!

November 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks, it was fine. I've been doing laundry all afternoon and Thanksgiving seems so far away already. I guess it'll be better when I put the tree up tomorrow. I usally do it the day after Thanksgiving but I had to work so I couldn't. But, after cleaning and shopping all day today, I should be ready to decorate the house tomorrow. That'll be fun.

Megger

November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home