.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The room Daddy and Grandma made for the babies:



Daddy did Spidey!



Daddy gives Chandler a bath:


Auntie Annie plays with her niece and nephew:


Uncle Timothy goes to Mccy D's:


After Daddy lies with the babies to get them to sleep:




I have a thousand more pictures of my family and every one of them shows a family full of love. That's what my kids knew growing up...like a dominant gene, it's all they have to give. That's how ALL of my kids treat those babies. The love that we all share makes us what we are...a loving, close and happy family. We love each other and we all, in this family, especially love and welcome our babies. We take very good care of them, we spoil them and we shower them with love ALL the time. That's my family. That's the family that Michael has molested.
Did anyone think that I would just sit back and constantly take the attacks upon the integrity of the family that I raised? If so they're dumber than a hunk of that conglomerate rock. A bunch of stuff in there but no network to help make use of all the input that USUALLY results in learning. This chick not only missed the smart line, she plumb ditched the entire course of honor amongst humans. If she for one minute thinks that I'll back down any sooner than General Grant would have...she is sorely mistaken. I sure as hell won't leave in the midst of an attack.
I've watched my husband sit back and take that kind of abuse from his ex. I've shook my head as I've watched otherwise normal friends behave that way to innocent husbands. I listened as people very close to me spoke ill of my father. My father was the glue that held my family together. He was my anchor. He wasn't perfect either. But he was my dad. And as he told me the day that my daughter was born, "Daddys love their little girls." I can't believe that now I have to watch my son go through the same thing. I'll be damned.
I'll be damned.
My son loves his little girl AND his little boy. He would protect them with his life. I'm HIS mother and I would do the same. I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home