.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, January 14, 2008

OK then...

...I'm game. Limerick Gal wants to play Hump Island (http://limerickgal.wordpress.com/2008/01/11/hump-island/) and I'm up. I have to come up with 5 celebrities that I would shag if we were stranded on a deserted island. I'll try, but I'm not one who usually goes gaga over stars. If I did, these are the 5 that would Ga me:

1. Matthew McConahey
2. Matthew McConahey's twin brother
3. Colin Farrell
4. Timothy Robbins
5. Dennis Quaid

There's one guy who's name I don't know but if I ever see him AND his name, I'll stick him in second place but for now, Matthew's pretend twin will have to do.

Meggers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my five:


Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds)
Brett Favre
Jake Gyllenhaal
Denzel Washington
Edward Norton

Tracie

January 14, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Ooh...not bad at all. I forgot about Jake...and the ENTIRE NFL!

January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home