.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 13, 2008


Well...


...it seems as though FTOUWSM is too hard for any of us to figure out. I'll ask Cheek Dude the next time I speak to him. But, I have a NEW puzzle! I don't know if it's a puzzle so much as it is a silly little game.

At the bottom of this blog I posted a playlist of songs that I really like. In the list is the song that Rick and I called "our song". Who thinks that they can guess which song it is? I'll take away the urge you'll have to guess Billy Joel's Honesty...I had a feeling that if given a few minutes, most of you would come up with that one just for irony's sake. Anyway, the song is there...which one do you think it is?
By the way, in case you're wondering what that picture is up at the top of this post, it's a guy who sent a friend request on my MySpace page. It has nothing to do with dating, I don't pick up men off of MySpace and I got rid of that other dating site...it got boring and I figured out that there are so damn many men out there as it is that I don't need to go online and get them. I can just walk outside and trip over 4 of them.
Anyway, is it me...or did that guy hit on me using a picture of his wedding? I got one of them before...and I posted it on this blog somewhere. Some of you might remember it. Anyway, I just don't get it. I looked good on my wedding day but I'm not sending the pictures off to men I'd like to meet now that I'm single again. Of all the pictures I've ever given away to guys who asked me for one, I've never given one away with me in my wedding dress. Why these guys have to send one in their tux is beyond me. Even if the Chantilly Lace WASN'T hanging in the picture...how many men actually wear a tux more than 5 times a year?
Certainly not guys on dating sites.
I'm here alone again. William is out with his girlfriend and Cheek Dude took his kids out to dinner. He did ask me to go out with him and the kids this weekend but I don't think it's a good idea. Not yet anyway. There's a question that I'd like answered first...or else I'll just wait a bit longer and decide myself when I'm ready. My question is this..."Just how many chicks do these boys see in the course of a year?"
I wouldn't mind being one of 2, but I don't want to be one of 18. It's not that I think Cheek Dude is a tramp...I just have questions. But, like so many of you said, I'm not going to let it affect my good time. I'll just do the smart thing no matter how much my heart wants to be a dick. I'm getting a grip on my feelings now. I'm really, really pleased about that and once again, thanks for getting me through that little freak out thing there. I don't know what the hell that was all about.
Oh, the reason that the picture is up at the top of this is that I can't get it to come down here like I usually do. For some reason Blogger is being a dick, too.
Damn...it sure is quiet in this house. Not a TV is on and I'm bored of the music thing.
OH! I still have a bunch more songs that I can put on my playlist...are there any really good songs that you guys would like me to add if I can? Just let me know in the comments. Either send songs that you really like or songs that you'd like to dedicate to someone else.
That should be fun! And don't forget, which song was mine and Rick's?
(I don't know why I can't space the paragraphs properly)


5 Comments:

Blogger theangelJean said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

January 13, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks Jean!

I found out what FTOUWSM means and it's stupid. When he said it was a title, I took that literally. It's just something that he and his friends came up with when they were in college..."For Those Of Us Who Smoke Marijuana. Sorry about that.

:)

January 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! For a second there, I thought that was a picture of Cheek Dude!

January 14, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hell no! First of all, CD is better looking and secondly, I wouldn't post his picture up here. Hell, I wouldn't even use his name...and he DOES have one!

:)

January 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....i was way off on what it meant...lol.

LMAO at the guy who put up his wedding pic. Men are just...stupid sometimes. Not all men...just a lot of them : )

Tracie

January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home