.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

OK...

...I really need your help. Cheek Dude sent me an email with these letters:

FTOUWSM

He said it's the title of something and he's giving me until tomorrow to figure out what it is. I've been staring at those dumb letters forever now and I give...can any of you figure it out for me so I look really, really smart tomorrow?

I found out something today that's awful. Well, it was awful before but this is just freakier. Have you guys heard about the 24 year old hiker that was murdered recently here in Georgia? I didn't recognize her from the pictures but she was my son's roommate during his senior year at UGA. I was already angry over that monster and his actions, if it could be worse, it is now. I knew that lady.

So that I don't leave you too bummed, my daughter told me that she was at a museum in LA this past Sunday. She had told me that she wanted to go to the dali exhibit before it left town. While she was looking at a statue, she saw a cute guy out of the corner of her eye. She did a double take because he was SO cute and realized that it was Leonardo DiCaprio. She wondered why he was walking so fast when she saw a bunch of people sort of chasing him out of the museum.

Annie said she was mad at the people because they made him walk too fast to make eye contact with her which of course would have lead to a date and then they would have gotten married and lived happily ever after. She said that he was a lot cuter in real life, not that he's bad in the movies. And she said he was tall. I never thought of him as tall.

OK, I have a 102.4 degree fever now and I took some Tylenol an hour ago. I think that I have the flu and if I do, it had better leave before tomorrow night. I can't breathe on Cheek Dude and get him sick so that he can take it home to his kids. I hope that it's gone by then.

OK, I'm going to go to bed, I feel like crap. Thanks for dealing with my schizoid thinking! You guys are great.

7 Comments:

Blogger AntonioFWW said...

Hey Meg,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. If you do have the flu it would be a miracle for it to go away so quickly. I hope it leaves you soon.

As for the letters...I have no idea what they mean. I'm stumped. Perhaps he's just messing with your head, LOL.

It appears your daughter has a very vivid imagination. How long has she lived in LA? I grew up in Hollywood. Tell her she will get used to all the celebs running around after a while.

Feel better,
Antonio

January 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to come up with anything. I did google it and only had one hit--- your site HA!

January 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(F)un
(T)ime
(O)ut (of)
(U)nderwear
(W)ith
(S)exy
(M)an


LOL....I am just tired and being goofy....but it DOES fit the letters : )

Tracie

January 12, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL...I've been coming up with a thousand different sentences, most of them are just like that one! He's offerred me a hint but I don't want one. I love a challenge!

My daughter works for the Beverly Hilton, she's in charge of the Golden Globes and 5 after parties. She sees stars all the time...this one was just one that she liked. She has more of a sense of humor than she does a vivid imagination. Of course, this year all of her work toward readying for the Golden Globes (she started last summer) has pretty much gone to waste since they cancelled it.

Those writers have screwed so many people with their stupid strike. I can't believe that everyone is afraid to cross the yahoos who are costing so many people so much money. If the people who were losing money had a union, it'd be a regular union war.

It seems as though I'm getting better finally. I didn't get to go out last night. I've been weighing down the couch since the other day.

We're going out tonight...to a drive in movie!

I can't wait!

:):):)

January 12, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, I googled the letters the other day and got nothing. I can't seem to get underwear out of my head for the U.

AAAARGH! It's making me nuts!

January 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know nothing really about the business....I am just really shocked they are not even capable of doing an awards show without the writers.
I never really thought of the writers being part of it...but I do have a new respect for them...NOT because they are striking...but because they are the talent behind everything.
I don't understand why they are letting it to on this long....it is a huge loss of revenue for everyone...and I am tired of re-runs : )

Tracie

January 12, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Look at it like this...what if the STUDIO had a problem with the old contract and wanted to change it? Can they just shut the workers out and put thousands of people out of work? Nope. I doubt it. So, why can the union do it and get nothing but pity? They could just wait until another contract is due. If they don't like it, they don't have to sign it. I love a Right to Work state!

Where the hell is Ronald Reagan when you need him?

January 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home