.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You guys aren't going to believe this...

...but Cheek Dude stopped by because he "sensed" something was wrong. I didn't tell him why, I just told him that I was stressed. He bought it. Then he sat with me for a while before he had to leave. As sweet as that was, I was so scuzzed out that I was embarrassed for him to see me like that. He's never seen me out of date mode before.

We're still going out tomorrow night so I guess I didn't scare him too badly.

I don't know what to do. I'm not going to stop seeing him yet. I guess I'll just stop acting all teenagery and thinking about him all the time. That idle mind thing is probably right. I think what I'll do is just slow it all down in my mind and keep my dumb self occupied with other things a bit more.

I think I should still see other guys, though.

OK, you guys win. I won't do this to myself anymore. I'll just enjoy the ride and see what happens.

Now, if only I can get him to never come by when I'm scuzzed again, I'll be fine.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You're also right about me needing a girlfriend. Email me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com and I'll get phone numbers or give them. I DO need to talk to someone. I keep talking to myself but I'm an idiot.

January 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home