.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

By the way...

...I created a playlist for my father and stuck it under mine at the bottom of this thing. If you know a person in their 70's who might like old people music with a touch of youth in it...let them listen to that playlist.

:):):)

PS I'd like to send the playlist to my father in as easy a way for him to play it as possible. Does this link work for you guys?

http://www.playlist.com/standalone/26480007

I don't know if it works only from my computer or if anyone can get to it. If you wouldn't mind, could you let me know in the comments?

Thanks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg, It works and it is fantastic. I would have commented sooner but I was listening to some really oldie music and me being 44 still remember some of that music and I love it. Thanks for sharing!!

February 19, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Cool and thanks for letting me know. I can just send him that link instead of trying to explain to him how to get to it some other way. I'm listening to it too and I love most of it...none of it's bad music. And yeah, you're too young to remember some of this stuff but like me, you like good music, whatever it is!

Meggers

February 19, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You know...I've been listening to this music and thinking that I knew every one of those songs, mostly because my father played them at one time or another. I knew that he'd like them and I easily came up with 100 songs that he would enjoy.

Of course, I accidentally let one insanely loud rock song slip through...but most of them should be to his liking.

Oh, I got the crazy song out and replaced it with Petula Clark.

:)

February 19, 2008  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

great playlist....

February 19, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks, I'm sure my Dad will love it. I'm gnawing on toaster waffles, by the way.

:)

February 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg: How can I download that playlist to my computer? Great music

February 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't know how to do that...I just put the things where I go often so that I can click on standaloneplayer at the bottom of the playlist itself and listen to it. I don't think you can download them, but I could be wrong.

All I do is play it from here or my myspace page.

Does anyone know how to download those things?

Meg

February 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home