.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Good morning!

I'm away from home for a few days and I'll go back over the weekend. When I do, I'll try to video "coy". I do it well, perhaps not so well if it's forced, but I can try. I'm much better at it when I'm doing it naturally.:)

I received an e-mail that asked me why I was so "pro-war". I'm not. I am pro-life though. And I think that anyone has the right to protect themselves. If a billion people on the other side of the world want you dead, I think that you could safely kill the mother-fuckers and not feel too badly about it. Our government HAS to protect us...that's their job.

I'm not anti any one group of people but I can pretty safely say that the only people who can stop the crazy Muslims are the "normal" Muslims themselves. If they won't do it...they need to get out of the way because like it or not...the one thing that no governmental representative is going to tell you is that we're going to be at war for 20 years or more. I don't think that people think about that fact...we ARE at war.

This morning I saw that some nutty Muslims dude was FINALLY blown up. Some whacked out Muslim "leader" said that, "The day he was killed, the clock started ticking on Isreal." I guess he thought that he was scaring someone. Those psychopaths haven't stopped trying to kill Isreal since 1948.

Isreal took a tiny piece of desert and created a country with cities and toilets. In all of that time, the Palestinians who were "forced" into the Gaza Strip when Isreal was created are still living in tents.

I say, "Them who takes care of it and grows on it has dibs while them who sits in the sand and whines for decades and decades can pound sand."

There are far too many Muslims in the world for us to sit around and try to make peace with them. And they don't care if one of them dies as long as they died killing us. So the only way we can protect ourselves is to kill at least a thousand of them for every one of us that they kill. They might feel that a bit.

Anyway, it IS early in the morning and I'm not quite myself yet.

Oh...this is cool...I found something that I wrote to that husband stealing skank who keeps writing to me (but of course I ignore her) on Sol's blog. (http://iron-gal.blogspot.com/) The skank is the wopig who slept with Sol's hubby. I re-read the stuff that I wrote and I must say...I was pleased with it. And since the stupid hoe can't seem to just go away, I thought that I'd repeat myself. I know she's here so I shall say it again:

"You're a shameful semi-female slug who couldn't send a short email without lying. But...I guess it must be hard to keep them all straight for you and other depraved assholes like you who live life satisfying every base urge that they have...never ONCE stopping to think how their contemptable behavior affects innocent human beings who actually live decent, productive lives.

Like a terrorist in the night...you and other low-lifes like you steal lives, topple mountains of dreams and cause more pain that any bullet could possibly cause. I guess it would be stupid to bother trying to tell you what a low-life you are...you're years away from realizing what trash you are today. There you sit, seeking out poor saps who are going through a rough patch in life...and then, when you find them, what do you do? You fuck them, suck them, buy them cars and do whatever you can do to find a way to harm his wife and look totally innocent doing it. Why? LOLOLOLOL...because you can't fight the urge to fart...much less fuck. After all, you've done it so damned many times...this asshole is putty in your filthy little hands.

You're nothing but a low, wicked, repugnant, abhorrent, odius, detestable, obnoxious, hideous, repulsive, foul, gross, revolting, gruesome, frightful, grisly, unpleasant, atrocious, inexcusable, abysmal waste of space, air and Whopper's."

And the bitch sat back and looked and what she had done and she said, "Uh...do you think I was a tad reserved?"

Anyway, for the normal people who may not know about Colleen Lombardi, she is a wopig (looks like a woman but is actually more swine) who steals hubbies. Stealing Sol's hubby wasn't good enough...she has to keep berating Sol because she realizes that the semi-man that she stole doesn't really want a divorce, he just wants a toilet for his sperm. Coco head is that toilet and she won't shut up so every once in a while, I have to jiggle her handle.

OK...I have to go now but I should be home tonight. Over the weekend I shall have more time and creativity. For now I must go...you guys all have a loverly day and I'll be back when I have the time.

Oh...and Coco head...most women your age are enjoying their golden years...why don't you just go have fun and leave Sol and me alone? I don't care that you harrass me...I find you to be quite the joke. But if you had half a brain, you would pretned that we didn't exist. Then we would assume that you are happily fucking a married man. Now we know you're nothing but miserable...but as long as you do keep coming back...you give me fodder for my blog. This weekend I shall address your latest group of emails.

OK normal folks...see ya later!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Look at what Wafta Sultan goes through every time she speaks up:
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?a...

February 15, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl,

It may be that I'm not on my computer but I can't do anything with that link...can anyone else?

February 15, 2008  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

bugger okay try this youtube link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLoasfOLpQ

just copy paste into a browser

Wafa Sultan is a secular psychologist of Syrian-American origin. Go read more about her on Wikipedia to get the background. Although she is quite well-known for her part in the the public discussion on the clash of civilizations her recent appearance on Al Jazeera has spread on the Internet like wildfire

February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home