.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you all get whatever it is that you want for Valentine's Day.

I just want to sleep, personally. But I can't do that now so I'll just continue to bitch at everybody who crosses my path. Yesterday I had to drive quite a distance and my sister needed the car so she took me where I needed to go and then she took the car. She brought it back with no gas in it even though I had put $15 in it before we left. It was below E so I went and put another $15 in it. Then, I ran home and came back and by the time I had come back...I was on E again. It's not that I drive a gas guzzler and it's not that my sister didn't out any gas in it (she did, but not enough), it's just that GAS COSTS TOO FRICKING MUCH!

Now, I don't mind wars for good reasons. But it's just stupid to fight an oil rich area and not get a bit of gas out of the conflict. I don't understand the President. If he wants to blow the Middle East up...I have no problem with that...they'd like to kill me so fuck 'em. But as long as we're there with large assault rifles...why in the heck don't we just take the oil?

Oh well. I don't understand why we feel big and strong enough to kill people but then we balk at just stealing their natural resources. I'd rather be robbed than murdered.

I can't wait to see what the Democrats have in mind. If they win and DO bring the troops back, they had better do something to lower the gas or I'm going to...hell, where is it cheap? OMG! It's cheap in Saudi Arabia. I don't do burkas. Crap.

Maybe I should just get a bike.

Meg

I googled my mother's name just for the heck of it and found this page. She was a County Board Member in DuPage County Illinois:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:u0vkBOs8emkJ:www.
dupagehistory.org/dupage_roots/Chapter6_1.htm+barbara+broderick
+dupage+county+board&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=
1&gl=us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home