.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to eat first or just get to work getting ready to go to Florida. I'm not really hungry but then again, I rarely am. I just eat when I start shaking or if I smell something really good.

Ooh, I jut had an idea...BRB.

OK, I tried to sneak a video of my sister cleaning the kitchen but she figured it out.

Anyway...here she is...cleaning the stuff that I didn't get to yesterday:

Hmm. Maybe I should go rent a carpet cleaner while she's being so industrious.Last night I tried to paint my nails...toes and fingers. I started by taking the old nail polish off of my toes. I did the right foot and quit because the nail polish was so damned hard to get off. The nail salon put it on, I guess I need their remover to get it off.

Anyway, I painted the toes on the one foot and then I started with my hands. I screwed up one nail or the other and had to start over so now I have 8 red nails and two with the bottom coat, ready for red. I can't believe that I'm having so much trouble with this stuff.

I used to do my nails every night when I was a kid. I chose what I was going to wear the next day and then I picked out a matching nail polish color and painted my nails. Nowadays, I'm lucky if I can find time to go get someone else to do it. I'm determined to do my own nails this time...I know I can do it. It's silly to pay someone else to do your own nails. But they make it just cheap enough to where you don't mind paying them occasionally, but I wouldn't want to go every time I changed colors.

You know, with all the shit I have to do to get ready to leave for Florida, I shouldn't be worrying bout my fingernails. I've gotten myself into a pickle, though. I do still have those two nails with the base coat on them.

I've always had really hard nails that rarely break. They grow quite long if I let them. Years and years ago, people knew they were real nails because fake nails didn't look so natural. Now people just assume that my nails are fake. The nicer they look, the faker they look. Isn't that a shame? I don't get credit for my fingernails anymore.

I have to take a shower and get ready to act like I'm going someplace. I'll be back after I get dressed. I'd only show you my sister first thing in the morning...not me.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

can you get your sister to come over and clean my place please?

February 28, 2008  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Really, if you want to pimp her out, I'll PAY

February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home