.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Since I bitched...

...about doing my nails in the last post, I've had to do the stupid things over AGAIN. I had my heating pad on my tummy and I wanted to thin the nail polish a bit so I wrapped it in the heating pad.

Apparently, although I don't remember doing it, I opened the bottle before I rolled it up in the heating pad. So, when I took the nail polish out, it was all over my hand, the heating pad and the bottle itself. That was a fun mess to clean up. Of course, it involved taking my nail polish off and painting my nails again...but what the hell. I had to be doing something.

At this point, I just wish I had paid the nail salon o do my feet and my hands. Remember, I still only have one foot painted. The other foot has old polish on from the salon and it seems as though I need to sandblast that stuff off. I gave up after I did one foot...obviously I didn't think that one through all the way. I don't know how to get the left foot nail polish off without screwing up my fingernails again. And I don't think that the salon will do half a pedicure unless you literally had half as many feet. I'm sure they'd paint one foot...I just doubt that they'd half the price unless I was down a foot.

Uh oh...I just made a big boo-boo. The phone rang and it was for my sister. I didn't know who the guy was and just by hearing his name...my sister didn't know who it was either. I rarely take calls unless I know who happens to be calling (like the emails I get from JQ and his 'anonymous' group...I see the first word and I zap them quickly). And since I hate phone surprises, I usually wouldn't just say yes to an unknown person who called to speak to someone else. So, the bottom line is my sister is now stuck speaking to someone that she didn't want to speak to. Oops...my bad.

I think I'm going to primp...whether I leave the house or not...I'd like to keep my options open.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home