.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ahhhh...

...I just finished painting the living room...again. The first time wasn't enough so I had to slap another coat on. I bought some vegetables to pot but my father won't bring up the dirt that I was somehow able to drag into the trunk of his car. I asked him and he said he would do it after I painted the living room.

So, I painted the living room. Then he said he would do it after I "fixed up the blotched parts". Of course the only way to do that is to put another coat on the wall so I did that. When I finished, I waited a while before saying, "OK...NOW will you bring up the dirt?"

He said, "Let's get the blinds back up and then I'll proceed." I'm not that stupid, he once told me that I could have one of his cars. I cleaned the hell out of that car because my father had given it to me. After I finished, he thanked me for cleaning HIS car. So...if he promises to "proceed"...I want to know what he'll be proceeding to do. That answer in no way guarantees that he will do anything but proceed.

At that point, I didn't care about the stupid vegetables anymore. I wanted to come in here and write. So THEN he said, "I'll do whatever you want me to do if you help me put up these blinds." Well, there's nothing that I particularly want him to do right now...so I just walked in here. Ha! Sucker.

Those vertical blinds are a bitch to put up and he can't do it without me. I guess it's time to turn the damn AC on as high as I want it to. He'll never get those fuckers up without my help. Damn...now I feel guilty.

Crap...I'll go help his ass.

There...I did it.

I still don't have my dirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home