.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hi Hi!!!

I've had a long, long day. I spent hours dusting, vacuuming, moving furniture and I still have to line a couple more cabinets. I finally went to Home Depot and got myself another roll of contact paper. That stuff is expensive! I'm gonna go to Family Dollar next time. Six bucks for a 25 foot long roll. The seventy-five foot roll is eighteen bucks...no savings there. Anyway, some of the cabinets are cleaned out already, I just need to empty them and line the bottoms and the shelves. Of course, other cabinets haven't been cleaned in months so they won't be any fun. I'll be throwing a LOT of stuff away. That's hard for me to do because I just KNOW that I'll need it as soon as I toss it.

I want my house to be ready to pack up in 20 minutes should I have to leave quickly. If you like to go dumpster diving, my trash is gonna be better than any dumpster you could dive into.

I'm about to finish the post about the cult in Texas but I wanted to say hello first just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you.

Oh...for hours I was trying to get this house warm with a couple of space heaters. I couldn't figure out why they weren't getting the place any warmer. I went around and shut all the windows and doors then I waited for a while and it wasn't any warmer. My room was particularly cold even though there's a space heater in there and the doors are shut. I just figured that the heater wasn't working.

At one point, I went into the kitchen to throw something away. I always put the trash can where I want it and my son always puts it where HE wants it. He puts it right in front of the central air vent thing. Why he would want to either cook or freeze the trash is beyond me. But, since he had stuck the trashcan over there again, I felt the cold air when I threw the trash away. That nit wit put the AC on and it wasn't the least bit hot here. I was just glad that no one was here to watch me closing the windows and checking the heaters when the air was on the whole time.

OK...I'm gonna go finish that post...back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home