.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Good morning!

My father is driving somewhere today, he doesn't know where yet. he's going to just get in the car and go wherever he wants to go.

Yesterday he went to Chatsworth to get some information about his sister's disappearance. It was pretty interesting, some of it we knew and some we didn't. It narrowed the day she disappeared down to somewhere between March 30th and the first of April.

I'm going to make copies of the paperwork and post it here. My friend who is also trying to investigate her death will love to read all of this stuff...so, NoPlace, if you're reading this, call me today after 1 PM and I'll let you know what we found out!

In the meantime, I'm going to spend the morning with my father and I'll be back after he leaves!

See you all soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home