.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's that time again!

I do a movie every so often, about one or two a year. I haven't worked on a movie since last fall and I usually try to do one in the spring.

I just got a call from Tyler Perry's people and I'll be working on his new movie, "Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail". I'll be playing a prisoner...they'll be calling me back with the call time later on tonight.

The casting lady said to be prepared for a 12-14 hour day (which is about normal for most movies) so I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow. Mr. Perry doesn't let people bring cameras on to his set (at least he didn't in Why Did I Get Married) so I won't be able to take pictures but as usual, if I find the movie online, I'll post my scenes.

:):):)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Yes yes yes It was soo cool seeing you on youtube in Why Did I Get Married!!

May 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home