.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Cruelies BlackHat System


I've been around long enough...

...to have annoyed a person here or there. I've made a lot of friends but along the way, I've also met few nutcases. Some of you are aware of most of the really nutty nutcases and a few of you have been around long enough to know that years ago, a group of pissy nerds who call themselves "Cruelies" got irritated with me for some unknown reason and they haven't yet gotten over that stupid grudge. As I always said regarding my most recent lunatic attack...how sad must it be that these slugs have nothing better to do with their time than to cyber bully a complete stranger.

The exact same weekend that I began this blog, I discovered Craigslist. I posted my first post on that site that entire first weekend. Then, I saw a comment on Cruel.com that contained a list of every single Craigslist Ad that I had posted. Someone had already begun cyber stalking me way back then, before this blog was a week old. And if I'm not mistaken, it's that same nit wit who is still flagging me for removal from Craigslist. I think the guys who run Craigslist are pretty decent, I've never been banned or anything. But they do remove stuff after a certain numebr of flags are put on a post and it seems as though some freaks with too much spare time are going around creating software that does just that.

I figured that someone had some software that told them when I posted an ad and so they just followed me around. That's what it seemed like, 98% of the things that I posted on Craigslist were flagged for removal without any reason. It didn't matter if it was one little rant, a business ad or one little room mate search...my posts never lasted the 45 days they were supposed to last.

Then, I came across this:

http://wahnewstoday.com/blog/2008/05/16/what-is-the-craigslist-black-hat-system-flagged-for-removal/

I've quietly paid attention over the past few years and I've noticed the Cruelies use the word "blackhat". Now I know what they mean.

These yahoos have software that screws with Craigslists' very lists. I never stood a chance. It's amazing that I'm even here to tell you what these morons don't want you to know.

- Black hat is used to describe a hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) who breaks into a computer system or network with malicious intent. Unlike a white hat hacker, the black hat hacker takes advantage of the break-in, perhaps destroying files or stealing data for some future purpose. The black hat hacker may also make the exploit known to other hackers and/or the public without notifying the victim. This gives others the opportunity to exploit the vulnerability before the organization is able to secure it.
A definition from WhatsIt.com


http://www.craigslist-book.com/craigslist-post-flagging.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080208135923AAZ8cf2

PS

I seem to have irritated the Foolies...they are after me again. Apparently, sunlight irritates the bottom dwellers of society.


FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

"...Messageboards and communities for trolls do exist. These are either explicitly for trolls and used to co-ordinate attacks on other groups, or they are used by people who wish to share and discuss material that would be classed as offensive elsewhere (I guess the Cruel.com boards might be a good example of this category). I don't know what troll communities created to organise attacks might be like because they are generally very secretive, keeping all discussion private; a committed individual could probably infiltrate but you'd have to a) troll other boards to prove yourself and b) care..."

SITE WHERE BLOGGER MANIPULATES PLIABLE FREAK FOOLIES:

http://myblog.ottawaarts.com/archives/2006/04/your-country-is-already-gone/

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

This post has been flagged for removal at Craigslist of Chicago.

May 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have grown so tired of Craigslist sometimes. I have found other places like, GoGinzo.com, Kijiji.com, and BackPage.com where I can post without so much difficulty. Just my two cents

May 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home