.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

OK...

...I'm going to do something stupid today. I'm going to wear that Department of Correction shirt to the courthouse. In case you haven't seen it, here it is:



I wore it in the Madea Goes to Jail movie that I just worked on. I'll be back here as soon as I get back from the courthouse. If it's not before 11 AM EST, I'm in jail.
OK...let's see what happens!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God Meg, Its 7:20 and you aren't back yet? Did you go to jail?
Loved the T-shirt--very funny.

Cindy

June 05, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh no, I didn't go to jail...there should be a post above this one that explains what happened. If you don't have that one let me know, I don't know why you shouldn't, it's been up for hours.

Anyway, yeah, I thought it was funny. I wore the shirt all day, to Kroger's, McDonald's, court and the office that I went to to fax the stuff for the judge show.

But the entire time, not one person asked why I was wearing that shirt! Maybe if I RAN down the street...ya think?

:)

June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home