.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LOLOLOL...

...my idiot ex husband, not Rick but the moron Mark, just called my house. I don't know why he called but for some reason he thought that I was my sister. I played along with it and listened to him go on and on and on about some half true, half bullshit story from ions ago. Even if my sister HAD been here to answer the phone, she would have told him to fuck off because she's aware of his current mental status and his history of manipulation. I haven't seen that yahoo in over 20 years except for the night of my daughter's high school graduation back in the 90's. And I didn't speak to him then except to say hello.

I speak to my ex in-laws and between what they tell me and what the nut says when he calls me, I can tell that he's losing it. That's not my problem.

Anyway, I have an ex husband who, well over 20 years after our divorce, still can't stop calling me. So my cyber stalker dude is a walk in the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home