.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beep, beep, ba beep beep beep...

...all points bulletin! Be on the lookout for the man who burned down the Texas governor's mansion. He shouldn't be tough to spot, he's a white guy with a baseball cap and he's about 5'9" to 6'1" tall and may be in his 20's. Oh yeah...here's the part that really shocked me, he's wearing blue jeans!

I have a friend who is black and he matches the description of every black guy that the cops are looking for in Atlanta, no matter what the crime. It must suck to go through life like that.

I can't imagine why the cops wasted everyone's time with the lame description of the arsonist.

Crap...I have a phone call I need to take.

BRB AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home