.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Damn it...

...I just heard from one of the servers at Shillings. they DID get a check with money on it, but the totals were like 13 bucks or 20 bucks. the 13 dollar check was for 30+ hours and the 20 dollar check was for over 60 hours. On top of that, most of the servers are STILL getting zero balance checks. But, the owner did have them fill out paperwork for the IRS, at least he covered his ass there.

I was told that there are people who have worked there for years who have never given Reardon a SSN, much less fill out the tax forms. I'm not going to leave this one alone until Reardon begins obeying the labor laws here in Georgia. And that includes the laws that say you cannot TOUCH employees in a derisive or sexual manner. Do you hear me HONEY?

Now I'll BRB again, there's someone at my door and I have to go hide before they peek in the window and see me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home