.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HI!!!

Now that I've stared at this empty page for about 5 minutes wondering what to say, I'm ready to begin. I don't know why, I can't come up with anything. But, it's time to try so let's just see what comes out.

Yesterday I had to mow my lawn again because the first time that I did it, I only mowed a huge square in the back yard. I took a break before I mowed the hard parts outside of the square and I got busy doing something else so I didn't get back to the yard until yesterday. I don't care how much carbon dioxide the grass puts out, I think it's stupid. I'd rather have a big yard of sand with a few trees. I don't know why people think that grass is a good thing.

In Chicago, I knew people who lived in row houses that had a small patch of grass in the front and another small patch in the back. That's almost acceptable. It couldn't take more than 15 minutes to mow those yards. Yards any bigger than that should be sand or gravel.

I have hay fever which makes me allergic to something out there, I'm not sure what. But when I was a teenager and I was smoking the whacky tobaccy, I realized that I was allergic to THAT. I'm not sure what part of it I'm allergic to, I didn't have a problem with the Marinol when I had to take that. But, the Marinol did do it's job, it gave me an appetite. But now I almost wish that I had left my skinny ass alone because I weigh over 120 pounds now and although that sounds reasonable, it means that I've gained well over 30 pounds since the cancer. I don't want to lose any more weight, but I sure as heck don't want to gain anymore either.

Here's a poor quality video of Payton sticking his tongue out to let me know he's hungry:


Crap, that was worse than I thought. It sounds like I said "hungry" at the same time he reacted but I didn't. I said it before and you could tell he stuck his tongue out after I asked him if he was hungry. Oh well, I'll get a better one when I can. Now I'm going to start a new post.

BRB!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

LOL Payton is smart !

June 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home