.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got my xanax refilled...

...and none too soon. My roommate woke up and started a load of laundry then she headed into the bathroom to take a shower. She had been in there for about 10 minutes when her boyfriend walked out of her bedroom. I told him that I didn't want him showering in my house anymore. I left that message before I left town and apparently, no one paid any attention to me.

This is what I said, "I don't want you showering in my house anymore, I can't afford to have some homeless dude setting up camp in my house. My grandkids come here and I don't want them to have any reason to not be allowed to stay with me."

He responded, "You don't have to be rude."

"I'm not being rude, I'm just telling you that you can't live in my house." Then he went into the bathroom while the roommate was still in there. I walked into my room and he didn't know I was there so I caught him saying, "...if she hadn't been such a bitch..." I said, "It's not bitchy to want a stranger out of my house and if you don't like it, leave."

When he walked back into the bedroom, I told him that he had a half an hour to get out. And, he DID take a shower. Either he thinks I'm too stupid to know he was showering or he thinks that as woman, I would be too intimidated to confront him about leaving. Obviously he was going to ignore everything that I asked him to do. I even gave him a couple of chances to mow my lawn...or some other man chore. But he's far too lazy to do that.

He has taken cash from his girlfriend, he lives in my house, he doesn't have a job except for his Army Reserve weekend a month. And on top of all of that...he gets laid on a regular basis and she waits on him hand and foot. He obviously is used to women who kiss his ass and that he can manipulate. I wasn't that stupid when I was his age, now I'm older than his own mother and I'm far too irritated to hold back. If she needs to leave with him, so be it. I just can't have him here and she hasn't asked him to leave.

He did get out before the half hour was up and then she drove him away. I don't know what her plans are and at this point, it doesn't matter. Roommate hell is where I am now.

Then, about a half an hour ago, my daughter called, totally freaked out because she just experienced her first earthquake. She was in the basement of the Beverly Hilton and everything started to shake. She said there wasn't much stuff coming off the walls so it can't have been that bad. She was afraid to go back in the building.

So, my roommate has her boyfriend here and I had to kick him out. I don't know what to expect when she gets back. I'm worried about my daughter and I'm praying that I don't have to call the cops to make sure that guy can't come back. I'll tell the cops that I found him here and I want him gone before I have to evict his lazy ass.

I'll never understand why women would ever want a broke homeless dude who constantly ask them for cash and then they still go to bed with him, wait on him and pay for whatever he wants.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOUNG WOMEN NOWADAYS!?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I hope you drafted up something in your rental agreement contract that specifies the number of people in the rental party prior to move-in. That way, you can bring this bitch (and his mooch) to court! Good luck. To be honest, I actually fear for your safety. There is nothing worse than having an angry veteran with full access to your house. Be safe!

Cheryl

July 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

When I told the guy to leave, he and the roommate both left. I don't think he'll be back soon, but then again, who the hell knows? Damn it.

I'll be ok, thanks for thinking of me!

:)

July 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Man, maybe I should find another dude to bring here and help me keep him out. Oh...wait. That'd be another dude. Damn.

July 29, 2008  
Blogger Determined said...

Kick them both the hell out. He's only there because she's in your house.

Try to resist the urge to get a roomate. I'd pay thousands for peace of mind.

My brother called me too from LA!! He said that the building he was in started to sway! He said it made him very dizzy. He also said they told them to prepare for the aftershocks!

July 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh...don't worry...it'll never happen again. This is the dumbest thing I've ever experienced. I can't believe that so few people have any pride/scruples/brains.

Meggers

July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home