.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It sucks to be old!




Did you know that...

...In Hong Kong, adulterous husbands get more than a steep monthly alimony payment – a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her husband if he cheats on her – but she may only do so with her bare hands.

That wouldn't have been a problem, I could have done it with my bare hands.

:)

http://www.rateitall.com/t-26979-things-that-are-younger-than-john-mccain.aspx

2 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

I would have done it with my foot.

July 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I think I would have used both feet, both nads and both boobs. If that's what it takes...I can handle it.

July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home