.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Abused women

Read this paragraph and look for the similarities, not the differences:

Over the past three years, Johnson contacted police on several occasions to report domestic abuse. In 2005, she said Brown had threatened to kill her, according to records provided by the Tampa Police Department. "He also hit me several times with the gun," Johnson wrote in a statement given to police. "I just wanna solve this matter by keeping him far away from me." The following year, she told police he'd punched her while she was five months pregnant. The case was closed after she declined to pursue criminal charges.

Try to learn the lesson that Jennifer Johnson never learned before you end up like she did, lying dead in an abandoned building. Now, if you can find the strength to save your own life, then maybe Jennifer didn't die for nothing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats with the "donate" button? I don't remember that from before.

November 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I've did it once before, when I was broke.

:(

November 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home