.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Good morning!

On one hand, my weekend sucked and on the other hand, it was cool. I got to lie around being lazy all by myself but I was forced into the situation so that made it suck. I have no wheels of my own right now. Isn't that charming? I had to give the Kia back to my missing/presumed dead aunt's financial dude, my dad. He called me on that one with no notice so I didn't have time to make other plans.

It wouldn't be so bad if Wamu hadn't closed all of it's branches within 10 miles the day after I opened the account. I could deposit money quicker by mailing it to my daughter in LA and having her deposit it at a Wamu out there.

And then, I'm stuck with that hideous Dish Network thing and even if I wanted to watch TV, there's nothing on that I want to watch. Although I did get to watch The Great Escape so that was cool.

Not wanting to be a burden on anyone, I didn't call in any favors, I just sat here. Payton and I went for a walk to the store a few times but I'm not carrying kitty litter so maybe I need to get one of those old lady carts to push to the store. I already have my bag so that I don't waste plastic bags. The stupid bag is just one step away from my own cart and I refuse to cross that line until my back hunches over.

Oh well, as I type this I have at least one job to finish so I think I'll try to get to that so that I can recount a part of my murder confession that I hadn't recalled until yesterday. I can't wait to write about that. On second thought, I may just write the stuff I want to write first, just to be totally irresponsible.

Oh, at some point today I'll be taking a nice warm soak so I'll have a few decisions to make. I need to shave my legs and my pits...who knows where that could lead?

Well, one way or another, I'll be sure to let you all know what's up with the latest shaving trends in my tub.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home