.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

OK...

...I give up. Apparently I'm not going to "get in the mood" to write anything ever again. So, now I'll just sit here and force myself to write something. But...what about? Jessica Simpson's weight gain? Obama's last cigarette? Christian Bale's latest meltdown? I can't think of anything to chat about right now...ain't that a bitch?

Well, I do have to walk the dog soon. I have no idea what time it is but I'm pretty sure today is Saturday. I went to bed sometime on Thursday and woke up a few times but only to take care of the animals. Now I think I'm up for a while. I could be wrong, but this feels like awake.

I broke a nail while I was sleeping and I'm not really sure how that happened. What on earth could I have done in my sleep that would cause a broken nail? I finally tossed that hideous breakfast bread and although it made one helluva "KERPLUNK!" when it hit the bottom of the trash can, I don't think it was hard enough to break a nail. I know I said that I don't usually toss food and usually, I don't, but that's how bad this bread was. I knew I wasn't going to eat it and there wasn't a chance of me serving it so I went ahead and threw it away. I've saved left-over oatmeal for weeks and yet this bread, not a chance.

Maybe it's because it would have been harder to clear a spot in the fridge. (I just tricked myself...and I FELL for it!

Once I mention the chore that I have to do on this thing, I have to do it. It drives me insane until I fix whatever it is that I've complained about. I didn't want to clean out the fridge today so I purposely didn't discuss the stupid thing. Then, I steered the conversation craftily toward the fridge once I began talking about breakfast bread. Damn, I was smooth, I didn't even see myself coming! Wow, I'm good. But now I have to clean out the fridge. Oh, sneaky monkey that I am...I should have known better than to get into any conversation with me.

Anyway, that's how I tricked me. " One way or another, that was some seriously BAD bread. I know someone commented that it was good...I knew that someone must THINK it IS good or they wouldn't have made the stupid stuff in the first place. But maybe that's because once they give it away, no one will ever tell them the truth. People know that fruit bread isn't any good and when it's given as a gift, we usually just regift it to a great aunt. If you followed the fruit bread you would probably find out that it's the same damn piece of bread that you gave away last year. I've never met anyone who admits to making that stuff. How else do you explain the hardness of it? I can't think of any way to make flour, eggs and pineapple come out so hard except to let it sit in a moisture controlled room for a year.

I think that I should finish my coffee, get dressed and head out to the store. I would love to go out tonight to see a band play because I want to do the drummer but it's tough to get one guy to give you a ride to do another guy. Of course, there is something sexy about the thought of dancing with one guy when only you and the drummer know that you're really only dancing for the drummer dude. Yeah, that's sounds like fun. I think I'll get started on that plan. The more I think about it, the more it appeals to me!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home