.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My cousin Bonnie...

...is about to pass away and she's much younger than I am. I don't know what happened but last night I got a call that she was in a coma and on a ventilator and not expected to survive the night. I remember the day she was born and I can't believe that now I'll remember the day she died.

No one that I spoke to is sure what exactly happened to make her lungs fail but they did. She's a sweet little thing and I can't believe that this has happened to her. Her parents are both gone and she has a sister named Ruthie and one named Bobbie. Anyone who knows Bonnie Dillon should know what has happened to her.

God bless her and her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home