.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

You know...

...I hate people. Well, not all of them, but a good percentage of them. Today I had a date with a guy who I've dated before and he's always been a gentleman. Today he had too much to drink and he was an asshole. I just couldn't wait to get home but when he offered to drive me home, I was too afraid to drive with a drunk nimrod. He offered to call a cab and he had so much to drink that he just kept googling my address. Apparently that's how he gets cabs.

At one point he asked me to do it so I asked what cab company I should call. He wouldn't answer me so I googled cabs in Lilburn Georgia and I called the one that seemed closest to Lilburn on the little google map. When they pulled up, I had to giggle because it wasn't a cab but a limousine. The nimrod whipped out his credit card and paid the driver to drive me to Marietta, a good ride to the other side of Atlanta. I sat in the back of a nice limo smiling because all the fool had to do was name a cab company and I would be going home in a yellow cab or some such crap but because he wanted to be a dick, I was riding in a limo instead.

:)

Apparently, the last time I was at this guy's house I called my daughter on my ex's cell phone. They were in town that weekend for my son's graduation from law school. My idiot ex called the number on the phone and spoke to the nimrod. He did something that he's been doing for over 20 years...he told this guy the same bullshit lies that he's been spreading around about me since I left him. I didn't bother asking this nut what the other nut told him but whatever it was, it was bad enough for this one to think that he could treat me like dirt and get away with it. I don't know why he would think that, most people who've met me twice would be smarter than that. But this one wasn't and thanks to Mark Colletti, my ex who is obsessed with me after decades of no contact, I found out what a nit wit the new guy is early enough to avoid any long term damage. I still don't know why Mark is so concerned with me and everyone I know...but that's OK, his constant interference into my life after so many years of being divorced simply serves to show me that he is still madly in love with me. Pity.

They say the opposite of love is indifference, whatever this yahoo feels for me is NOT indifference. Over the years I've seen him so few times that I can count them on one hand. I only see him when one of the kids graduates from something and yet still, decades after our divorce, he can't get me out of his mind. It must suck to be his second wife. I can't call her a "new" wife anymore, she's far too old and far too ugly. She's also fat and stupid. If I were fat, ugly and stupid, I would be one nice mother fucker so people would have to say, "Yeah, but she's just so sweet." But Deanna isn't smart enough for that. Pity again.

Then, when I got home from the nut man's house, one of my friends told me that he went to Kroger earlier today and ran into the freak who assaulted me last weekend. THAT nut actually tried to engage my friend in conversation as though he didn't leave me bloodied and battered last weekend.

Ordinarily I would think that someone would only have this much drama in their life if they went looking for it. But I swear, I don't know how it's all finding me like this. If I'm doing something to invite it, I wish I knew what it was so that I could stop doing it.

But, if nothing else, it all makes for good blogging anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home