.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Odds and Ends

I think that...

...if the government could, they would subpeona our thoughts. I'm ALWAYS thinking stuff that could get me arrested. I don't necessarily WANT to think those thoughts, they just pop into my head and before I know it, I'm thinking about stuff that would frighten Stephen King.

This morning I when I woke up, there was a bunch of peanuts on my kitchen floor. I'm not sure why, but I do seem to remember stuffing my bra with peanuts last night after I drank 2 Long Island Iced Teas. They must have fallen out when I took off my bra. The only mystery is, why in the hell was I taking my peanut filled bra off in the kitchen?

I love fresh corn, but I hate to eat it off the cobb. So, I boil it and then I slice every kernel off of the cob and eat it that way. I particularly enjoy the pieces of corn that come off in rows as opposed to single kernels.

If, on Friday night, your feet leave the ground and you begin to float in the air, don't worry...it's just Criss Angel performing a mass levitation trick on his silly show.

I broke a tooth and tried to make my own dentures with wax and the broken tooth. It didn't work. BUT...I can't imagine that making a real denture would be so tough as to be worth a couple thousand bucks. I did the wax one in 20 minutes and if I had the right stuff, I could probably make a real one relatively quickly.

I really, really hate hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home