.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm ba-ack!

For reasons that I don't know, my phone stopped working two days ago. Shortly after that, my internet connection was down as well. I walked to a payphone (those suckers are hard to find!) and called the phone company who said that someone would be out "no later than 7 PM on Saturday". Then, I walked home and waited...and waited...and waited.

This morning when I woke up, I walked into the kitchen as I always do to get my morning cuppa and while I was getting it, the phone rang. It was my sweetie dude. I don't know what was wrong with the phone and I don't know why it started working again but it did. My internet was still down so I called the ISP and some chick in India talked me through that so now I have both working again.

While I was in the information third world, I had time to do stupid stuff like vacuum the entire house, baseboards included. That was really fun. It began to get somewhat addictive so I went ahead and sucked cobwebs out of the wall corners. I even sucked up a few spiders while I was doing that so now I'm as afraid of my vacuum cleaner as is my dog.

I also started throwing away stuff that I've been saving for years without even looking at what it was I was trashing. If I did, I would have found some stupid reason to keep it and since I don't want to be on an OCD reality show, I just tossed everything that I haven't looked at in the past year. I could keep doing that if I were so inclined but now that I'm back in touch with the free world, I think I'll stop for a while.

While I was out of touch with you guys, I realized that I have MORE than enough crap for one helluva yard sale so if you need anything, let me know. Chances are very good that I have at least one of everything in the world except for a winning lottery ticket.

Now that I'm back in touch with the world wide web...I think I'm going to pop around to see what I missed over the past few days. I'll be back soon, I just need to read the news, answer my email and reject all of the comments being left by that nutty Walkwitz dude and his freaky cohorts.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home