.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Will men never learn?

I had nothing to do with this one but here is a more recently cheated upon chick's blog:

http://andrew-charles-leonard.blogspot.com/

She doesn't seem to need any advice from me so I won't offer any but I will say that the urge to post salacious info about the lying POS will pass...in about 8 years. In the meantime, just do what you need to do and smile. Actually, you might enjoy this video if you're having a tough time smiling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3syM4oTaLlI

Unfortunately, someone stopped us from being able to post the video itself. I could post a version without the video, but the video is SOOOO much better.

I have no desire to annoy my own ex anymore, but if it comes up, I won't hesitate to make him sorry for his latest fauz pas...after all, he refuses to honor my simple request to stay in Kalispel Montana and leave me and my kids alone. I tried acting as though he didn't exist, but he won't allow it. For some reason that I can't fathom, he visits this blog often. He may stop soon when he reads THIS...apparently he has never heard of Statcounter.com and his visits are well documented. How many people can there be in Kalispel? There are only 8 people in the entire state so I feel pretty safe in assuming that the endless hits from Kalispel are from him.

Well, I had my 3 dates and only one was worth repeating. One works for the DuPage County probation department and that's too close to being a cop for my taste. One was cute, but is proving to be dreadfully unreliable. The last guy is a doll, he was a doll in '75 when I first met him and that hasn't changed yet. It is a little frightening to see someone after 30 years...how is it that other people age so much...and I still look exactly the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home