.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010


You know...

...it isn't as though I've never held a judge in contempt, but as a woman from a much different time, I usually remained reticent and kept my contemptuous mouth shut. Lindsay Lohan, the pathetic 24 year old who is headed to the clink for a couple of DUI's and some probation violations, has used her artistic, creative talents to come up with a new way to offend the court system. The Fuck you on her middle finger was caught on camera as she sat in court whining over her woes.

Personally, I wouldn't have done that, I like to paint my nails red and I don't add any extraneous crap to them. But once again, I'm probably older than Lindsay's parents. My kids are certainly much older than she is. And, I could be wrong, but I don't think my kids would be stupid enough to wear a Fuck You message to court. Well, maybe one of them might, but I feel safe in assuming that my son who is an attorney wouldn't do it.

Apparently, there is some talk about adding more time to Lohan's sentence as a result of her nail decor. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Half of me thinks she has the right to free speech as long as she doesn't disrupt the court proceedings. No one mentioned the Fuck You until after the court date so obviously, it wasn't an issue during court. The other half of me thinks that she should have more time tacked to her sentence on for stupidity alone. All of me thinks she's an idiot.

Enough of that nit wit. Remember the yahoo a couple of posts down who actually came right out and said he wanted to get naked with me...before we ever had a date and after he stood me up? Well he, like most middle aged men, hasn't figured out that he's just as stupid as he was in 1974. For some reason, they don't lose any of their confidence...just their hair.

Anyway, he sent me this email after I ignored the first one:

HE: u me 420 and some 69 at 930 2 nite

HE: hope your not mad just beingdirect and honest

HE: r u mad? was hoping u were in the mood 2 play

ME: I was. Ordinarily men take me out, we have fun and then at the end of the evening they discreetly make a move. If you order your dish before the date, it costs more than dinner and some weed.

HE: like what? baby know we both could use some TLC

ME: CASH

I think that put a stop to his e-mails now. Men...what are you thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home