.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Now, is it me...

...or is this one sorry TP Rolling job? I HOPE there is, at the very least, a good story behind it. Of course, if there isn't a shotgun or a squad car in the story, there is simply no excuse for this. Anyone who is so bad at rolling a house should go clean it up before the sun shines on this unholy high school prank gone hideously wrong. What do you think happened to put a halt to the Greatest Non Toilet Paper Roll that Elgin, Illinois has ever seen?


What Do You Think Stopped The TP Roll?
pollcode.com free polls



Here is my buddy. His name is Buddy. I like him. He likes my nuts. I break the peanuts open because Buddy doesn't like salt. Hmm, I should ask him if he saw anyone roll that house!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Sorry about the error in the last poll option, that stupid program is very unforgiving with typos. If anyone has a clue, I could use it.

October 10, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home