.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alrighty then...

...I'm not sure if it was a mistake of my own or if some humorous friend/relative played a joke on me but I just found out that I had myself listed as a lesbian on Facebook.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I have always been, still remain and most likely shall always be, strictly dickly. I admit that I recently lived with a woman who wore no make-up and with lesbian listed on my Facebook page...and I've been wondering why I've have a dating slump lately.

I can't imagine doing it myself but if I did, I did it when I first set up the page. That means it has been years since I've been "outed". If one of my smart ass friends is the guilty party, I have no idea when it was done.

Well, I'm back to being a heterosexual and I've changed my password. Unless you know the name of the DUDE I had a crush on in first grade, you'll never guess this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanna said...

Thanks for making me giggle... I'm sorry it was at your expense, but none the less, it make me laugh, and laughing has been sparce these days, so thank you so much!

March 29, 2011  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Don't apologize, I like making people giggle, snicker and guffaw.

March 29, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home